- Energy901kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 721kJ / 173kcal
- Diced lamb Leg.
- From Trusted Farms, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality and flavoursome lamb
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 45 mins
Instructions: Remove lamb from packaging. Place some flour in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss cubes in flour to coat, shaking off any excess. Heat a little oil in a large pan until hot and brown cubes for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally. Transfer to a casserole dish. Add your choice of vegetables and stock to casserole dish and cover. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes until tender.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tip: Add a spoonful of redcurrant jelly to your stock for extra flavour.
the U.K. or New Zealand
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||721kJ / 173kcal||901kJ / 216kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019