- Energy901kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 721kJ (173kcal)
- Lamb Diced Recipe ready cuts of lamb. Delicious slow cooked
- Preparation Remove lamb from packaging. Place some flour in a bowl and season
- with salt and pepper. Toss cubes in flour to coat, shaking off any excess. Heat
- a little oil in a large pan until hot and brown cubes for 2-3 minutes, turning
- occasionally. Transfer to a casserole dish. Temperature 180°C/ fan 160°C/ Gas
- 4. Oven casserole Add your choice of vegetables and stock to casserole dish and
- cover. Place in centre of preheated oven for 45 minutes until tender.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use. Once defrosted use on the same
- day. Do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by the ‘use by’ date shown.
United Kingdom, New Zealand
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||125g serving as sold|
|Energy||721kJ (173kcal)||901kJ (216kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016