Youngs Chip Shop 2 Extra Large Cod Fillets 320G
- Energy1336 kJ 320 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1031kJ
- Extra Large Formed Cod Fillets in Batter
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Est. 1805
- Young's Chip Shop is the perfect way to enjoy the authentic taste of the chippy in the comfort of your own home. A real family favourite for over 30 years, it's our unique crisp, bubbly batter that makes us...
- The Nation's Favourite!
- 320 Calories per fillet
- Made with a blend rich in sunflower oil
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Pack size: 320g
Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mustard Flour, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Dextrose, Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin, Spices
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Extra Large Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Grill (From Frozen): 24 mins to grill - medium heat.
- Pre-heat the grill pan and wire rack on a medium heat setting. Remove all packaging. Place product on the wire rack under the grill and cook for 24 minutes turning occasionally.
- Caution! Care should be taken when removing the pan from the grill as it may contain hot oil.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 32 mins to oven bake.
- 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8.
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 32 minutes (fan oven 27 minutes).
- Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.5g||3.3g||16%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||0.6g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016