Ambre Solaire Baby in the Shade Sun Cream SPF50 50ml
- Baby in the Shade Sun Cream SPF50
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Baby in Shade Sun Lotion SPF50+ provides very high protection suitable for babies from 6 month old.
- The ultra-soft sun protection cream protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays.
- The filtration system features Mexoryl ®XL to help protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- The formula is developed for fair and sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
- Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Ultra-soft very high protection cream - babies' delicate skin (SPF 50+)
- Advanced protection against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
- No perfume and no colourants
- Tested under paediatric control
- Pack size: 50ml
884409 7, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyl Tauramide / Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, (F.I.L C163805/2)
Preparation and Usage
- - Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics. - Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. - Keep babies and children well covered, including hat, t-shirt and sunglasses. - Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. - Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016