- Daily Care Original Fluoride Toothpaste
- Sensitivity starts with exposed dentine. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath becomes exposed. Dentine is softer than enamel, making teeth with exposed dentine more vulnerable to future problems. This can lead to tooth sensitivity, for example, with hot and cold food and drinks.
- Sensodyne Daily Care toothpastes has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth and can be used every day. It provides all the benefits of regular toothpaste, while providing expert care for sensitive teeth. Brush twice a day every day to help strengthen teeth, fight tooth decay and promote gum health.
- Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Daily Care is a range of fluoride containing toothpastes which when used everyday provides 24/7 care for sensitive teeth.
- Builds 24/7 sensitivity protection (1)
- Effective cleaning to help maintain healthy gums (1)
- Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps to reduce plaque (1)
- (1) With twice daily brushing
- Pack size: 75ml
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Preparation and Usage
- Use Sensodyne Daily Care whenever you normally brush
- Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth
- Brush twice a day to help reduce plaque and prevent decay
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- UK: 0800 028 14 49
- 12 Riverwalk,
- CityWest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- IRL: 1800 508 666
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016