- Daily Care Original Sensitive Toothpaste
- Sensodyne is specially formulated to care for sensitive teeth. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to tooth sensitivity, for example, with hot and cold food and drinks.
- Tooth sensitivity is not a one-off problem, but an ongoing condition that can benefit from daily specialist care. Sensodyne Daily Care toothpastes are specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth, with all the benefits of a regular toothpaste - from Sensodyne, experts in care for sensitive teeth.
- Use Sensodyne Daily Care Original twice daily:
- Long lasting sensitivity care
- Fresh and clean mouth feel
- Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth
- Provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste
- Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Daily Care is a fluoride toothpaste which can be used everyday and provides daily care for sensitive teeth.
- Have you tried Sensodyne toothbrushes or mouthwash?
- 24/7 care for sensitive teeth
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Dentist recommended brand
- Pack size: 75ml
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persists or worsen see your dentist.
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- GB: 0800 783 8881
- IE: 1800 441 442
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019