Organix Banana And Plum Porridge 200G
- A mix of organic flours (wholegrain oat, wheat, rye & rice) banana flakes & pieces of dried plum with added vitamin B1.
- Join in at organix.com
- If you've got a question, need some help or want to chat, join us and lots of other parents online.
- See you there
- Facebook /organixfood
- Twitter @organixbrands
- And at www.organix.com or call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- Our organic stage 2 porridge is the perfect next step when you and your baby are ready to move on to try new textures. There are small crispy pieces and tiny plum chunks for them to explore and enjoy, creating a softly chewable texture. With no added sugar, artificial flavours or sweeteners, the banana and plum provide all the flavour.
- Learning to understand the feeling of texture is great early on as it helps your baby to tackle more difficult textures later. But don't worry if your baby finds it challenging to start with, stop and try again in a few days. Keep repeating this and your baby will be familiar with the new texture in no time. If your little one wants to explore more textures why not add some grated apple or pieces of banana.
- Key Stages
- 6+ months Stage 1
- When your baby's starting out, keep tastes simple and textures smooth. Like our Baby Rice or Stage 1 porridges, both with light and fluffy textures.
- 7+ months Stage 2
- If you and your baby are ready to move on, try our Stage 2 cereals. There are small crispy pieces and tiny chewable chunks of real organic fruit for them to explore and enjoy.
- 10+ months Stage 3
- As your baby's sense of adventure with food grows, try more of a mix with our Stage 3 muesli. With chunky oats, pieces of fruit and crispy puffs they really get those little mouths going and starting to chew.
- Organix wants a world where a healthy nutritious food is a real choice for everyone. We're committed to setting standards in our food & never adding anything unnecessary. It's our No Junk Promise. We campaign for better food choices because we want the best for you and your family every step of the way.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Learning new textures
- A softly chewable organic porridge with a mix of plum chunks, crispy oats and delicious banana
- With added vitamin B1
- Always organic
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Wholegrain <strong>Oat</strong> Flakes 30%, Wholegrain <strong>Oat</strong> Flour 18%, Wholegrain <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour 16%, Banana Flakes 12%, Wholegrain <strong>Rye</strong> Flour 12%, Dried Plum Pieces 8%, Puffed Rice (Rice Flour) 4%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, *Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts
- May contain traces of Nuts as this food is made in a factory that handles Nuts
To ensure your baby enjoys the great taste of our porridge store in an airtight container and use within 28 days., Best before see top of pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced under organic standards in Austria
Preparation and Usage
- Mixing instructions
- 1 Add 6 tbsp of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed.
- 2 Add 3 level tbsp of porridge gradually to the milk.
- 3 Mix until the porridge has thickened and served within 30 mins.
- If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding.
- This is only a guide, add a little more milk or porridge for a consistency just right for your little one.
Number of uses
9 Approximately 9 portions per pack
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Produced exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Freepost Organix.
- Freephone UK 0800 39 35 11
- ROI 1 800 40 92 78
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 7
SAFETY ADVICE: When feeding child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g dry porridge||per 22g porridge with 90ml milk†|
|of which saturates||0.7g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||12g||9.3g|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.77mg||0.21mg|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
|Approximately 9 portions per pack||-||-|
|†For nutritional information using different milks please see our common questions online at organix.com||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016