Organix Baby Rice 100G
- Organic baby rice with added vitamin B1.
- Join in at organix.com
- If you've got a question, need some help or want to chat, join us and lots of other parents online.
- See you there
- And at www.organix.com or call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- We have developed our organic baby rice to be the perfect way to start introducing your baby to solid food. Mixing it up with your baby's usual milk means it'll taste reassuringly familiar and the creamy consistency makes it irresistibly tasty and perfect for tiny tummies.
- Encouraging your little one to explore taste and texture is great because it helps to build confidence and enjoyment with food as well as being an important milestone in their development. That's why at Organix, we've developed a series of easy to follow stages of which you can see on the side of this pack. If you and your baby are ready to explore more textures why not try adding mashed banana, or try yogurt to make an exceptionally creamy breakfast. Add your own personal touch by mixing with homemade purees of stronger tasting veggies to help develop your baby's sense of taste.
- Key Stages
- 6+ months Stage 1
- When your baby's starting out, keep taste simple and textures smooth. Like our baby rice or Stage 1 porridges, both with light and fluffy textures.
- 7+ months Stage 2
- If you and your baby are ready to move on, try our Stage 2 cereals. There are small crispy pieces and tiny chewable chunks of real organic fruit for them to explore and enjoy.
- 10+ months Stage 3
- As your baby's sense of adventure with food grows, try more of a mix with our Stage 3 muesli. With chunky oats, pieces of fruit and crispy puffs they really get those little mouths going and starting to chew.
- 6+ months* Stage 1
- *The Department of Health and the World Health Organization recommend nothing but breastfeeding for the first 6 months of a baby's life. At around 6 months your baby may show signs that they're ready for solid food.
- We launched in 1992 with some fundamental beliefs: that everybody, no matter how young, deserves to eat well and that great-tasting organic ingredients and delicious recipes can encourage a life-long love of food. We've stuck to them fanatically. We're committed to never adding anything unnecessary and to setting standards, it's called our No Junk Promise. We're campaigning for change in the food industry, schools, nurseries & restaurants. All because we want the best for you on every step of your little one's journey, from us all at Organix.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Learning first tastes
- Simply organically grown rice that's light, fluffy and loved by babies
- With added vitamin B1
- Always organic
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
Rice Flour 100%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1**) <1%, Total 100%, **Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts
- Nut Statement: Factory: Produced in a factory that handles nuts
To ensure your baby enjoys the great taste of our baby rice store in an airtight container and use within 28 days., Best before see top of pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced under organic standards in Austria
Preparation and Usage
- Mixing instructions
- 1 Pop 1 level tbsp of baby rice into baby's bowl.
- 2 Add 3 tbsp of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed.
- 3 Mix well and serve within 30 mins (thickens over time).
- If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding.
- This is only a guide and you know your baby best, so add more milk or rice if your baby prefers a slightly different consistency or is hungrier.
Number of uses
16 Approximately 16 portions per pack
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Produced exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Freepost Organix.
- Freephone UK 0800 39 35 11
- ROI 1 800 40 92 78
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 6
SAFETY ADVICE: When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g dry rice||per 6g rice with 45ml breast milk†|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||0.2g||3.3g|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||1.4mg||0.1mg|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
|†For nutritional information using other milks please see our common questions organix.com||-||-|
|Nutrition values of breast milk sourced from McCance and Widdowson's, Sixth Summary Edition||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016