Ella's Kitchen Greek Yogurt Strawberry 90G
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm an organic strawberry yummy yoghurt packed full of strawberries, Greek Style Yoghurt, bananas + apples.
- Who am I for? My pouch contains gently pasteurised smooth + creamy yogurt so my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. The Government advises that foods containing dairy products should only be introduced into a baby's diet after 6 months. Every baby is different!
- My dad promised me that all of our food would be full of goodness + taste yummy too!
- Ella x
- 100% I'm organic
- Smooth + creamy
- No added salt or water
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic fruit yoghurt for kids
- Pack size: 90g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Greek Style Yoghurt (Milk) 37%, Organic Strawberries 30%, Organic Bananas 22%, Organic Apples 10%, Organic Rice Starch 1%, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (a Dash), Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard or a fridge., Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Do not freeze me - I won't like it.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. You can eat me as I am but I taste best cold. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 36
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
90 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 1000g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||2.3g||2.1g|
|-of which sugars||9.5g||8.6g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016