Maggi Hot And Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce 400G
- Ready to Use: Tomato & Chilli Sauce
- Made in India, Maggi® Authentic Indian Hot & Sweet Sauce is a slightly hot yet sweet sauce that adds delicious flavour to any dish. Bring a taste of India to the table with a bottle of Maggi® Hot and Sweet Sauce!
- Free from artificial colours and flavours or hydrogenated vegetable oil, our authentic sweet hot sauce is a rich blend of Indian chillies, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
- Use Maggi® Hot and Sweet Sauce as a dip, marinade or as an ingredient to add a little more heat.
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®. Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Looking for other Indian sauces? Why not try Maggi® Authentic Indian Tamarind Sauce?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A slightly hot yet sweet sauce to add flavour to any dish or snack
- Made in India; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- No colours and flavours or hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Pack size: 400g
Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste (12%), Red Chilli Puree (6.5%), Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid), Modified Maize Starch, Thickening Agents (Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate), Red Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Preservative (Sodium Benzoate)
- Free From: Gluten
Store cool and dry. Refrigerate after opening., Best Before: See Label Below
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of India
Number of uses
22 Contains 22 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||Nil||Nil||<1%|
|of which: sugars||36.5g||6.6g||7%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**1 tablespoon (18g)||-||-||-|
|Contains 22 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016