- Ready to Use Chilli Sauce with Garlic
- Made in Malaysia, Maggi Authentic Malaysian Chilli Sauce with Garlic brings you the delicious taste of Asian cuisine. Pleasantly hot with a hint of tangy garlic, this garlic hot sauce adds a pop of Asian flavour to any dish or snack.
- Each bottle of Maggi Authentic Malaysian Chilli Sauce with Garlic is a balanced blend of chillies, tomatoes, vinegar and tangy garlic; and is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, or hydrogenated vegetable oil and is Halal certified.
- This delicious garlic hot sauce is perfect for complimenting seafood, and is super versatile. Maggi® Authentic Malaysian Chilli Sauce with Garlic can be used as a dip, table sauce or to add some chilli and garlic flavour to your cooking.
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Like more heat? Try Maggi Authentic Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce or Maggi Authentic Malaysian Chilli Sauce.
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Malaysian hot sauce with a hint of tangy garlic
- Made in Malaysia; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Great to use as a dip, marinade or cooking sauce
- Pack size: 305g
Water, Sugar, Chilli Paste (12%), Garlic (11%), Vinegar, Salt, Dried Chilli (2%), Modified Corn Starch
- May contain traces of Soya, Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Contain: Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs, Soya
Store cool and dry., Once opened, keep refrigerated., Best Before: see lid
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in Malaysia
Number of uses
17 Contains 17 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
305 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||0%|
|of which: sugar||16.4g||2.8g||3%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**1 tablespoon (17.0g)||-||-||-|
|Contains 17 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016