- Junior Gel
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Bonjela Junior Gel is an oromucosal gel indicated for the relief of pain with mouth ulcers.
- Effective relief mouth ulcers and brace irritation
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 15g
- Sugar free
Contains 0.5% w/w Lidocaine Hydrochloride and 0.025% w/w Cetylpyridinium Chloride as actives, Also contains Ethanol (Alcohol), See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C. Do not use after the expiry date.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using the product.
- To open pierce the tube seal. Apply a small amount of gel with a clean little finger onto the sore area and massage in gently. This initial application can be repeated after 20 minutes and then one application every 3 hours, if necessary.
Name and address
- MA holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- SL1 4AQ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 3
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. NOT SUITABLE FOR INFANTS UNDER 3 MONTHS. WARNING: Do not use more medicine than the label tells you to. Do not use more than every 3 hours. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or dentist.
15 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019