- Good hair days have become good hair weeks with TRESemmé 7-Day Keratin Smooth System. A breakthrough in hair technology using Heat Activated Polymers to provide long lasting, salon looking hair that stays resistant to frizz and beautiful for up to seven days. TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System unique formula cares and nourishes from root to tip, ensuring the condition of your hair is not compromised. Its patented Thermal Technology works with the heat of your straighteners to produce a sleek, salon style that even lasts through washes. Salon styling results are achieved effortlessly with hair maintaining its natural movement, without leaving the hair feeling coated. Tipped as the fast-track fix to smoother, more manageable hair, Keratin 7 Day Smooth System makes slaving over constant styling and straightening a thing of the past, up to 3 washes. Our philosophy from our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. If you think TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner is one of the best hair keratin conditioners to control frizz, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips. 7-Day Keratin Smooth is part of TRESemmé Specialist Range. For more Pro tips from our stylists, visit www.tresemme.com/uk
- TRESemmé 7-Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner works with the heat of your straighteners to transform unruly hair into salon-smooth hair
- Improves smoothness for up to seven days System usage up to 3 washes
- Gentle enough for everyday use and on colour-treated hair
- Always start with 7 Day Smooth System Shampoo
- Apply to damp hair, focusing from the middle down to the ends, and work any remaining conditioner up to roots and comb through
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and follow with 7 Day Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ascorbic acid, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene glycol, Parfum, Sodium chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-28, Dipropylene Glycol, Lecithin, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Lactic acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019