- Dip & Crunch Original Snack Cheese
- Find us on Facebook
- The Laughing Cow® Dip & Crunch Original snack cheese combines The Laughing Cow® Original cheese with breadsticks, to make a fun and tasty crispy crunchy treat.
- The Laughing Cow® was founded in France nearly 100 years ago. Take this much loved recipe, and add small, crisp, golden breadsticks, and you have a delicious all in one snack.
- The 4 individually-sealed tubs make The Laughing Cow® Dip & Crunch Original cheese snack a convenient, portable snack to have at home or at school - take a pack in your rucksack or your lunchbox, just in case you need a little energy boost!
- They are delicious even when they've been out of the fridge for a few hours. Delicious and nutritious, they are a source of calcium, a source of protein and contain no added artificial flavours, colours, preservatives.
- - Perfect on-the-go snack: 4 individually-sealed tubs, easy to carry in a backpack easy to carry in a backpack for lunchboxes or after-school treat
- Smooth creamy The Laughing Cow® cheese dip combined with breadsticks
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives added
- Source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians and during pregnancy
- Pack size: 140G
- Source of calcium
Cheese Spread (71.4%): Rehydrated Skimmed Milk, Cheeses, Butter, Milk Mineral Concentrate, Milk Protein, Emulsifying Salts: Polyphosphates, Lactic Concentrate, Breadsticks (28.6%): Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Barley Malt, Salt, Yeast, 102 g of Wheat Flour are used to make 100 g of Breadsticks
- May contain traces of Sesame
Keep away from sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Best enjoyed chilled
Name and address
- Fromagerie Bel,
- BP 114 - 92151,
- Suresnes Cedex,
- For more information please visit thelaughingcow.co.uk
- Or write to us at: Freepost, Bel UK Consumer Care.
- ROI Freephone T: 180 090 4000
- UK Freephone T: 0800 030 4596
4 x 35g
|Typical Values||100g||For 35g|
|Energy value||1204 kJ||421 kJ|
|-||288 kcal||101 kcal|
|Fat||16 g||5.6 g|
|of which saturates||9.5 g||3.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||25.5 g||8.9 g|
|of which sugars||5.5 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||10 g||3.5 g|
|Salt||1.6 g||0.56 g|
|Calcium||570 mg (71%*)||200 mg (25%*)|
|* RI: Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021