- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Wipes
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Wipes enriched with Dexpanthenol and Vitamin E:
- Convenient removes make-up and even waterproof mascara.
- Cleanses mildly, moisturises and cares for the skin.
- The sensitive formula with Dexpanthenol is especially caring for sensitive skin.
- Free from perfume, colourants and alcohol.
- See and Fee Healthy Looking Skin
- The skin is cleanses, moisturised and cared for, looking healthy and beautiful.
- The NIVEA Philosophy
- NIVEA® uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that bring out the natural beauty of your skin - to make you look and feel your best.
- Extra soft wipe
- Fragrance free
- For face, eyes and lips
- Removes even waterproof make-up and mildly cleanses
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Sensitive and caring for daily use
- NIVEA cleansing lotion with dexpanthenol
- Free of perfume & alcohol
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Methylpropanediol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerine, Glyceryl, Glucoside, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol
Preparation and Usage
- Gently cleanse face, neck and eye area with the soft wipe, keeping eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. Do not flush.
- For optimal results use the whole range NIVEA® products for sensitive skin.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS.
25 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019