- Energy183kcal 765kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 847kJ (203kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken with added water in a light and crispy batter coating
- Everyday Value 15 (approx) Battered chicken dippers
- Chopped and shaped chicken in a light and crispy batter coating
- Pack size: 340G
Chicken (46%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Pea Starch, Salt, Pea Fibre, Dextrose, Black Pepper Extract.
- Recipe: No nuts., Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free., Factory: No nuts., Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see, ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep Frozen (FOP) For 'best before end' date: see front of pack.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7
Time: 15 - 17 mins
For best results always cook from frozen.
Remove all packaging.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
340 g e
|Typical Values||100g contain||1/4 of a pack serving (85g) contains|
|Energy||847kJ (203kcal)||765kJ (183kcal)|
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020