- Fairy Non Bio washing powder leaves clothes brilliantly clean and feeling gentle next to precious skin. Dermatologically tested, this laundry detergent has been awarded the Skin Health Alliance seal and was voted no.1 laundry brand for sensitive skin. If you’re looking for the cleaning power with the gentleness of a Non Bio, then it’s got to be Fairy Non Bio washing powder for you. It’s been the choice of many caring mums for years. Use with Fairy Fabric Conditioner for the softest combination for your baby's skin. 40 Washes based on 65g.
- Voted No.1 Laundry Brand for Sensitive Skin (online panel of 3347 females aged 18-70)
- Gentle care and huggable softness for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Awarded the Skin Health Alliance Seal
- Cleans clothes brilliantly
- Huggably soft for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 2.6Kilograms
5-15% Anionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Zeolites, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 085 2592 (IE) 1800 509 083
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
2.6 Kilograms ℮
FAIRY NON BIO. WASHING POWDER 40 WASHES 2.6KG
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Please note that no effective laundry detergent can be guaranteed suitable for people with serious skin conditions. If you suffer from unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016