Ariel Washing Powder 40 Washes 2.6Kg
- When you look good and smell good, you feel good. And it all starts with getting the best wash for your clothes. That’s where Ariel Original washing powder comes in. It removes tough stains by cleaning deep down in the fibres and prevents them from setting in. It even removes the stains that cause bad smells like sweat and body odours, leaving your clothes looking and smelling brilliantly clean. It gets to work at 30°C so if you want to keep your whites bright, reach for Ariel laundry detergent. Wash your clothes again and again with confidence. For an extra boost of freshness and softness, use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables. Ariel Original is also available in washing liquid & pods. 40 washes based on 65g per wash.
- Outstanding stain removal in the 1st wash
- The powder dissolves quickly without leaving residues on clothes
- Brilliant cleaning on whites as of 30C
- Helps lift off dried-in stains
- Reduces the grip for dirt and for stains to set in
- Leaving your clothes looking and smelling brilliantly clean
- Pack size: 2.6Kilograms
15-30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, 5-15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Zeolites, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- (UK) Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 085 2592 (IE) 1800 509 083
2.6 Kilograms ℮
ARIEL WASHING POWDER 40 WASHES 2.6KG
WARNING Warning. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016