Tesco Finest British Beef Italian Beef Meatballs 336G
- Energy771kJ 185kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 929kJ / 223kcal
- 12 British beef meatballs with garlic and herbs.
- 12 Beef and Herb Meatballs
- Tender and succulent beef perfectly complemented by fragrant basil, oregano and thyme, for a dish full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Pack size: 336g
British Beef (86%)
Scotch Beef PGI (86%), Water, Basil, Pea Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Parsley, Oregano, Bay, Thyme.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Time: 18-20 mins
160°C/ Fan 140°C/ Gas 4 Place on a baking tray, evenly spaced, in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes. Turn once.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in U.K., Scotland, Origin U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||4 meatballs (83g**)|
|Energy||929kJ / 223kcal||771kJ / 185kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 336g packg typically weighs 249g.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019