Tesco Finest 12 Beef Italian Style Meatballs 336G
- Energy771kJ 185kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 928.70kJ (222.50kcal)
- British/Scotch beef meatballs with garlic and herbs.
- Succulent juicy meatballs, with basil, oregano and thyme for a wonderful taste of Italy. Gluten free.
British Beef (86%), Water, Basil, Pea Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Parsley, Oregano, Bay, Thyme.
Scotch Beef (86%), Water, Basil, Pea Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Parsley, Oregano, Bay, Thyme.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: 160°C/ Fan 140°C/ Gas 4 Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, evenly spaced, in the centre of a pre-heated oven, turning once half way through cooking time.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g cooked contains||4 meatballs oven cooked (83g**) contain|
|Energy||928.70kJ (222.50kcal)||771.07kJ (184.74kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019