Wairau Cove Pinot Grigio 75Cl
- 2017 New Zealand (East Coast) Pinot Grigio
- A refreshing and vibrant Pinot Grigio from New Zealand's North Island. Light gold in colour with attractive honeysuckle and stone fruit aromas. A lovely texture in the mouth with white peach, apricot and spiced pear notes which linger on the palate. Best served chilled, this wine is a perfect aperitif or accompaniment to mildly spiced Asian cuisine or fish dishes such as pan fried scallops.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- Light gold in colour, this vibrant white has attractive honeysuckle and stone fruit aromas. A lovely texture in the mouth with white peach, apricot and spiced pear notes which linger on the palate.
Region of Origin
Gisbourne / Poverty Bay
Type of Closure
Fresh & fruity
- Grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks without the influence of oak, to preserve the full, fruit flavours of the wine.
- The East coast of New Zealand is the home to a combination of small, family-owned wineries and large wine producers and has been producing wine since the 1800s.
- The varied topography and wide range of soil types, from fertile silty loams to free-draining shingle, produces a wide range of wine styles in the large region of East Coast New Zealand.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within a year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||318.11kJ (76.63kcal)||397.64kJ (95.79kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016