Tesco 12 Beef Meatballs 336G
- Energy1301kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1161.80kJ(280.00kcal)
- Seasoned beef meatballs.
- For quick and tasty meals
Beef (86%), Water, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Yeast Extract, Herbs, Chilli Powder.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
- For best results we recommend pan frying.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before use.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same dayDo not refreeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
336g e British
|Typical Values||100g as sold||112g serving as sold|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016