Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive 400Ml
- Micellar Water Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin
- Is Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Right for Me?
- Yes, if you are looking for an efficient and easy to use product that cleanses and remove make-up gently in 1 step.
- Why Is It Different?
- Micellar Cleansing Water is an easy way to remove make-up, soothe and hydrate the face, eye area, and lips, in 1 step without rinsing.
- How Does It Work?
- For the 1st time, Garnier introduces the Micellar technology in an all-in-one cleanser. Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub to remove impurities and make-up.
- The Result: Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without rubbing or rinsing.
- Micellar Cleansing Water has a soothing and fragrance free formula that suits all skin types, even sensitive.
- Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a generous 400ml format for up to 200 uses*.
- *Based on 2ml per cotton pad.
- Our Garnier Skin Active philosophy: We use, wherever possible, naturally derived ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purify. Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- For even sensitive skin
- Removes make-up + cleanses + soothes
- No rinsing
- Face, eyes, lips - no perfume
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- Pack size: 400ml
695899 2, Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Poloxamer 184, (F.I.L B178838/0)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to use:
- Apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe the face, eyes and lips. No rinsing required.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
400 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019