- Energy859kJ 204kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1228kJ (292kcal)
- 4 Hot cross buns made with tapioca starch, rice flour and potato starch.
Mixed Fruit (19%) (Sultanas, Raisins, Currants), Water, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Yeast, Sugar, Humectant (Glycerine), Psyllium Husk Powder, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Dried Egg White, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Maize Flour, Salt, Mixed Spice, Maize Starch, Rice Starch, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flavouring, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- Free From: Wheat, Gluten
- Recipe: No nuts. Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free. Factory: No nuts. Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Allergy Advice! Also, may contain nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Time: 1-2 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging.
Slice in half
Place under a pre-heated grill for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Toast - Medium heat 1-2 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- Slice in half.
- Lightly toast on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'best before' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each hot cross bun (typically 70g) contains|
|Energy||1228kJ (292kcal)||859kJ (204kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019