Airwick Air Freshener Plug In Refill Pink Sweet Pea 17 Ml
- Scented Oil Pink Sweet Pea
- Lasts for up to 80* days
- *Based on 12 hours daily usage at minimum setting
- Pink Sweet Pea - Delight your senses of full bloom pink sweet pea and fresh melon, accented by a burst of sun ripened raspberry.
- New Air Wick warmer gives you 5X more fragrance control to ensure fragrance is just right for any room large or small so your home always smells fresh and welcoming.
- Only Air Wick refills will work in the Air Wick Electrical warmer.
- Contains natural essential oils extracted from plants & flowers
- Lasts for up to 80 days
- Only approved for use with the Air Wick plug in
- Contains natural essential oils
- Pack size: 17ml
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use:
- Retain instructions for future reference
- 1. Remove the plastic cap from the fragrance bottle.
- 2. Firmly insert fragrance bottle into the underside of the warmer unit, until a 'click' can be heard. Ensure the fragrance bottle is kept vertical at all times.
- 3. Plug the assembled unit into an available socket.
- 4. To increase or decrease the fragrance intensity, rotate the dial on the top of the warmer. Largest mark = max setting.
- 5. To replace the fragrance bottle, remove the device from the outlet and pull the bottle downwards.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
- (UK) Air Wick Consumer Services
- For help and advice, contact us:
17 Millilitres ℮
AIRWICK A/FRESH PLUG IN REF PINK SWT PEA 17 ML
WARNING AIR WICK Scented Oil Pink Sweet Pea. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: ALWAYS SWITCH OFF AT THE SOCKET BEFORE REMOVING OR INSERTING THE FRAGRANCE REFILL. DO NOT PLACE IN AN AREA WHERE THE PLUG IN MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HARD KNOCKS. ALWAYS KEEP THE BOTTLE AND/OR PLUG IN IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION. Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects. For indoor use only. Do not use with extension cords or multi plug adapters. This product should not be used continuously, always switch off at the socket overnight. Leave 50cm of space above and around the plug in during use. Do not obstruct or block air flow from unit. Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Do not place near a source of heat or direct sunlight. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. ONLY APPROVED FOR USE WITH THE AIR WICK PLUG IN. THE USE OF OTHER REFILLS MAY GIVE RISE TO A TOXIC OR FIRE RISK. To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth. If unit becomes damaged, switch power off at the socket before removal. Please retain this pack for future reference. Use in well ventilated areas only. SAFETY/ALLERGY INFORMATION: People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention. WARNING Contains dl-Citronellol, Butylphenyl methypropional, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde, 2-Methyl-3-(pisopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde, alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodi-oxole-5-propionaldehyde Isoeugenol and Limonene. May cause an allergic skin reaction. www. rbeuroinfo.com
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016