Don't waste your money
Absolute garbage. Had no effect whatsoever on black mould on bath sealant or on UPVC window. Stripped colour off the walls...
You will be very pleased you bought it!
Lasts for ages. Better than any other cleaner, bleach or scourer. Used regularly, it prevents the black stains that always develop in wet areas.
This actually works! It's the best mould remover I have found.
This really does a good job on any mould on the bath, sink, or anywhere. I think it can remove paint in some areas though.
One of the better products I’ve used. Pretty decent results.
Really excellent at doing the job. Spray on to mou
Really excellent at doing the job. Spray on to mould and leave for a while then wipe off. Even stubborn mould, ie; around bath sealant was removed with ease.
Have tried many products over the years - this totally outshines all the others. Works very quickly, with less mess. Tile grout instantly went white. Will never use anything else.
I had to come back in here because I nearly did not buy this product because of the negative remarks. So pleased I did, it worked 100% for me. I was amazed, even the overflow at the back of my double sinks are now shining and my kitchen was installed in 1982!!!! I did have to apply the liquid twice though on those and that might be the need in tough jobs. Thoroughly recommend. Incidentally I did treat before with ordinary bleach and that did not touch the job at all.
Used on small patches of black mould in a shower tray. Did not work at all. Waste of money.
The shower was exactly the same after using this product. We followed the instructions yet nothing changed. The house also smelt as if the gas cooker had been left on.