Tesco Healthy Living Ginger Lime And Chilli Chicken Breasts 290G
- Energy714kJ 169kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 498.31kJ(118.17kcal)
- Skinless chicken breast fillets coated in a ginger, lime and chilli marinade.
- Ginger, Lime and Chilli Chicken. Chicken breast fillets with a fragrant and zingy marinade
Chicken (90%), Sunflower Oil, Ginger Purée, Coriander, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Red Chilli, Lime Leaf, Salt, Lime Juice, Lime Zest, Water, Cornflour
Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30-35 mins
Instructions: Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer (at the thickest part of the portion). If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Remove sleeve and film lid Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat Not suitable for cooking from frozen. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Use by' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day.If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Half of a cooked pack (120g) contains**|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016