- Energy505kJ 121kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 594.00kJ (142.60kcal)
- Cooked and peeled coldwater prawns (Pandalus borealis) with a sauce made from mayonnaise, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Juicy prawns paired with a reduced fat Marie Rose sauce, 30% less fat than Tesco standard prawn cocktail. Responsibly sourced. Our wild caught prawns are responsibly sourced from the icy seas of the North East and North West Atlantic or the Arctic Sea. The prawns in this product come from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Prawn (Crustacean) (51%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Cornflour, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce(Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Concentrated Lemon Juice, White Pepper, Mustard Flour, Single Cream (Milk), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide), Anti-caking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide)
- May contain fish and molluscs.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain fish and molluscs.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
- This product is ready to eat, stir well before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pot (85g)|
|Energy||594.00kJ (142.60kcal)||504.90kJ (121.21kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016