- Energy680kJ 162kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 755.50kJ (180.50kcal)
- Skin on steamed salmon (Salmo salar) fillets.
- Responsibly sourced from waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Boneless, can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Salmon (Fish) (99%), Salt, Lemon Juice
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 13-15 mins. Place the fillets on a lightly oiled baking tray and cover loosely with foil. Place tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical salmon fillet (90g)|
|Energy||755.50kJ (180.50kcal)||679.95kJ (162.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016