- Energy680kJ 162kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 756kJ / 181kcal
- Skin-on steamed salmon (Salmo salar) fillets.
- Carefully prepared and steamed for a light, delicate flavour Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Carefully prepared and steamed for a light, delicate flavour
- Pack size: 180g
Salmon (Fish) (99%), Salt, Lemon Juice.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 13-15 mins. Place the fillets on a lightly oiled baking tray and cover loosely with foil. Place tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., Farmed in Norway
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Mixed Material not currently recycled Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled Card. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||756kJ / 181kcal||680kJ / 162kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019