Sure Men Invisible Ice Antiperspirant Deodorant Compressed 75Ml
- Sure Men Invisible Ice compressed anti-perspirant has been developed to give you cutting edge protection against sweat and odour. So your always protected for whatever happens.
- It also contains Sure's innovative Motionsense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance.
- So every time you move, Motionsense keeps you fresh and free from odour
- Whether you're working hard in the office, playing hard out and about or just meeting up with friends, Sure Men Invisible Ice Fresh will give you all the back up you need. Sure Invisible Ice Fresh reduces signs of yellow stains and white marks with the same 48-hour protection, keeping your blacks black and your whites white for longer.
- Sure Men Invisible Ice compressed anti-perspirant has an all-day fresh and airy fragrance with a clean scent, citrus notes and a soft, woody base.
- WHAT IS COMPRESSED?
- Compressed gives the same amount of protection, but uses 50% less gas, resulting in a can with less packaging and a spray that feels softer against your skin.
- Spray Compressed 75ml for the same amount of time as the 150ml can and it will last just as long.
- Sure. It won't let you down.
- UK’s No.1 deodorant brand
- Unique MotionSense technology meaning the more you move, the more it protects
- A clean scent with citrus notes and a soft, woody base
- 48h protection against wetness and odour
- Dermatologically tested & alcohol free
- Compressed 75ml aerosol lasts as long as the 150ml can
- Pack size: 75millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium benzoate, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Silica, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol directions: shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016