Cirio Passata Rustica 2X350g
- Crushed Tomatoes.
- Cirio is the sponsor of the Italian Chefs Federation
- Chunky Sauce Base! Our rich red tomatoes are passed through a sieve to obtain a chunky passata, just like homemade. Perfect to create slow cooked and baked dishes.
- The Authentic Italian taste
- In 1856, Francesco Cirio was the first to preserve premium Italian tomatoes and vegetables. Since then, Cirio has been an essential ingredient in every Italian household. Just like our Cirio Passata Rustica.
- Pack size: 350g
Once opened store in the fridge and consume within 3-4 days., Best before end: see lid.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Name and address
- Conserve Italia Soc. Coop. Agricola,
- Via P. Poggi 11,
- 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO),
2 x 350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g|
|Energy||135 kJ / 32 kcal|
|of which saturates||0,1 g|
|of which sugars||4,2 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019