- Energy1033kJ 246kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 727kJ / 173kcal
- Chicken breast fillets in a crispy southern fried breadcrumb coating.
- For stress free teatimes rustle up our chicken breast fillets. Generously coated in peppery southern fried breadcrumbs for a crispy bite. Oven cook in 25 minutes. These tasty breast fillets make a quick and easy family favourite. Serve your southern fried fillets with crunchy coleslaw, stuffed potato skins and corn on the cob. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find inspiration for delicious homemade sides. Expertly selected for freshness and quality.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (76%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Semolina (Wheat), Wheat Protein, Spices (Black Pepper, Fennel, White Pepper), Wheat Starch, Maize Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Yeast, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil, Spice Extracts (Black Pepper Extract, Nutmeg Extract), Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 23-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 35 -37 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fillet (142g**)|
|Energy||727kJ / 173kcal||1033kJ / 246kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019