- Milk chocolate egg containing Aero® milk chocolate bubbles (milk chocolates with an aerated centre).
- Visit AERO's Facebook page
- AERO's website
- Good to remember…
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan
- AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Feel the bubbles ®
- AERO Bubbles Medium Egg is a smooth creamy milk chocolate egg filled with uplifting little balls of milk chocolate AERO Bubbles inside. What makes AERO so deliciously special? It's the chocolate bubbles that are designed to melt effortlessly in your mouth. AERO is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture.
- In 1935, Rowntree's launched AERO Mint into the UK, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. During the First and Second World Wars, Rowntree's was unable to produce pure milk chocolate bars due to the rationing of milk, and so the production of AERO came to a temporary halt. However, AERO was re-introduced in 1950 and first featured on TV in 1955, with the caption ‘The milk chocolate that's different'.
- As AERO continued to thrive, new flavour variations and chocolate formats were launched, including AERO Lime, AERO Coffee, AERO Caramel, and most famously AERO Bubbles in 2005. AERO's biggest launch of recent history is AERO Mousse - bubbly milk chocolate topped with a velvety layer of mousse, all wrapped up in a smooth chocolate shell.
- With thousands of products still being produced every day, AERO continues to delight consumers with its light, bubbly chocolate.
- Like Aero? Have you tried our Aero Collection Egg?
- A smooth creamy milk chocolate egg filled with Aero Bubbles
- Aero Bubbles Medium Egg contains deliciously light milk chocolate bubbles
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are contained in this pack
- Pack size: 124g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel/ Palm/Sal/ Shea, Coconut), Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Butterfat (from Milk), Glazing Agent (Gum Arabic), Glucose Syrup, Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Gluten
Store cool and dryBest Before End: See base of pack
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1/6 Product = 1 serving
- Share or save your chocolate egg!
Number of uses
Contains 6 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Every care is taken to ensure that this product reaches you in good condition. If it does not, please return the pack and its contents to the Consumer Services Manager at the York address stating when and where it was purchased. We shall be pleased to reimburse your purchase and postage costs. This guarantee applies to the UK and ROI only. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- Nestlé Consumer Services,
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.5g||3.8g||20g||19%|
|of which: sugars||59.0g||12.9g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 6 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020