Tesco Pork Ribs 700G
- Energy2204kJ 532kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1113kJ / 269kcal
- Pork ribs.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 50 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray and cover with foil and cook in centre of pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Carefully remove foil and place back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
the U.K. or Denmark
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 198g|
|Energy||1113kJ / 269kcal||2204kJ / 532kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019