Jus-Rol Cinnamon Swirls Dough 6 Pack 270G
- Energy683kJ 163kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1518 kJ / 363 kcal
- Chilled uncooked dough with cinnamon filling swirl and a pot of icing sugar.
- Jus-Rol Ready To Bake pastry makes it easy to bake croissants, cinnamon swirls and pains au chocolat.
- Jus-Rol Ready to bake pastry is freshly baked in minutes.
- So easy to bake a pastry, croissant, cinammon swirl or pain au chocolat for breakfast or as a snack.
- For inspiring recipe ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
- Freshly baked in minutes!
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 270g
Dough with Cinnamon Filling (89%): Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Fat, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Sunflower), Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Molasses, Cinnamon, Thickeners (Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate), Salt, Alcohol, Emulsifiers (Mono -and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Flavourings, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Icing Sugar (11%): Powdered Sugar
- May contain Egg, Milk and Soy
Keep refrigerated until ready to use.When opened use immediately. Do not freeze. Use By: See Side of Pack
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation instructions: Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
- 2. The can will open itself, then twist the can to remove the dough.
- 3. Using a knife, slice the rolled dough into 6 equal slices.
- 4. Place the slices on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- 5. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Icing preparation:
- 1. Empty the pot with icing sugar into a bowl, add 1-1 1/2 teaspoons of water, stir well to separate any sugar lumps.
- 2. Allow cinnamon swirls to cool slightly, then drizzle the icing on top of baked cinnamon swirls.
- Note: Adjust icing consistency with more or less water until you achieve the desired thickness.
- Tip: For a glossy appearance slightly warm 2 tablespoons of apricot jam and brush on top of freshly baked swirls, allow to cool slightly, then drizzle the icing on top and enjoy!
Number of uses
Contains 6 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too.
- To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each cinnamon swirl with icing sugar (45g)||%* (45g)|
|Energy||1518 kJ / 363 kcal||683 kJ / 163 kcal||8%|
|Fat||15.6 g||7.0 g||10%|
|of which saturates||7.8 g||3.5 g||18%|
|Carbohydrate||48.4 g||21.8 g||8%|
|of which sugars||23.7 g||10.7 g||12%|
|Fibre||1.2 g||0.6 g||-|
|Protein||5.9 g||2.7 g||5%|
|Salt||1.40 g||0.63 g||11%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019