Dr Witt Multi Vitamins Metabolism Drink 1 Litre
- Energy433 kJ 103 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 173 kJ/41 kcal
- Multifruit drink.
- Metabolism means all reactions and energy conversion occurring in the body.
- Our body functions thanks to provided energy - cells grow, reproduce and react to all signals from the world.
- Drinking 1 glass of drink (250 ml) you provide your body with: Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Biotin and Pantothenic Acid that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Remember that balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are significant for your health.
- Enriched with vitamins: E, C, thiamin, riboflavin niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, biotin and pantothenic acid.
- Complex of 10 vitamins + green tea extract
- Made from concentrates
- Pack size: 1l
Water, Apple Juice from Concentrate (20%), Sugar, Juices from Concentrate from: Lime (0.12%), Pineapple (0.1%), Grape (0.08%) and Kiwi (0.05%), Acidity Regulators - Citric Acid and Sodium Citrates, Green Tea extract (0.1%), Stabilizers: Guar Gum and Xanthan Gum, Colours: Curcumin, Copper Complexes of Chlorophylls, Chlorophyllins and Carotenes, Flavourings, Vitamins: E, C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin and Pantothenic Acid
Protect against the light. After opening keep in the refrigerator no longer than 48 hours.Best before end: / Batch number: see print on top part of the bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before opening. The juice content can give rise to natural sediment. A concave cap ensures that the bottle has not been previously opened.
Number of uses
The package contains 4 suggested servings
Name and address
- Ekoland Sp. z o.o,
- ul. Strefowa 2,
- 43-100 Tychy,
|Typical Values||in 100ml||in 250 ml (one glass)|
|Energy||173 kJ/41 kcal||433 kJ/103 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||10 g||26 g|
|of which sugars||10 g||26 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|
|Vitamin E||1,8 mg/15%*||4,5 mg/37,5%*|
|Vitamin C||12 mg/15%*||30 mg/37,5%*|
|Thiamin||0,165 mg/15%*||0,4125 mg/37,5%*|
|Riboflavin||0,21 mg/15%*||0,525 mg/37,5%*|
|Niacin||2,4 mg/15%*||6 mg/37,5%*|
|Vitamin B6||0,21 mg/15%*||0,525 mg/37,5%*|
|Folic Acid||30 µg/15%*||75 µg/37,5%*|
|Vitamin B12||0,375 µg/15%*||0,9375 µg/37,5%*|
|Biotin||7,5 µg/15%*||18,75 µg/37,5%*|
|Pantothenic acid||0,9 mg/15%*||2,25 mg/37,5%*|
|* % Nutrient reference values||-||-|
|This package contains 4 suggested servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019