Tesco Diced Beef 400G
- Energy672kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 538kJ (128kcal)
- Diced beef
- Remove beef from packaging. Place some flour in a bowl and season with salt and
- pepper. Toss cubes in flour to coat, shaking off any excess. Heat a little oil
- in a large pan until hot and brown the cubes for 2-3 minutes, turning
- occasionally. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Oven casserole 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas 4
- Add your preferred vegetables and stock to casserole dish and cover. Place in
- centre of preheated oven for 2 hours 30 minutes until tender.
- Tip: For perfect browning, avoid crowding the pan by frying the cubes in small
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
United Kingdom, Ireland
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||125g serving as sold|
|Energy||538kJ (128kcal)||672kJ (160kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016