- Energy693kJ 166kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1385kJ / 332kcal
- Salted caramel Irish cream liqueur. Aromas of caramel with hints of Irish single malt whiskey enveloped in velvety Ballyrashane double cream, sprinkled with sea salt.
- Salted Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur. Aromas of caramel with hints of Irish single malt whiskey enveloped in velvety Ballyrashane double cream, sprinkled with sea salt.
- Hints of caramel & sea salt in rich double cream
- Pack size: 70cl
INGREDIENTS: Water, Double Cream (Milk), Sugar, Neutral Grain Spirit, Milk Proteins, Irish single malt whiskey, Milk, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Colour (Plain Caramel), Stabiliser (Trisodium Citrate), Dried Whole Milk, Sea Salt, Glucose Syrup.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened consume within 3 months.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, Bottled in Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||1385kJ / 332kcal||693kJ / 166kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019