- Apple Cider with a Taste of Cinnamon.
- Spiced Apple has a warming apple sweetness and subtle woody aroma that is balanced with a hint of cinnamon. Can be served both hot and cold.
- Built back in 1882, the Kopparberg Bryggeri remains independent and is home to our uniquely refreshing fruit cider & fruit lager. A pioneer, Kopparberg was the first fruit cider in the UK and is today the bestselling fruit cider brand in the UK. Every drop of Kopparberg is imported and made from the fermentation of apples or pears and the finest soft water, locally sourced in the town of Kopparberg, Sweden.
- Pack size: 500ml
- Contains Sulphites to preserve freshness
- A warm apple sweetness and subtle woody aroma with a hint of cinnamon.
Best Before, See Front Label
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy warm or chilled
- Hot Serve Instructions: Gently turn the bottle upside down and back before opening to ensure the taste of cinnamon moves fully through the cider. Carefully pour the cider into a pan and gently heat until warm. Do not boil. Serve in a glass with a handle or cup and sit back and enjoy our very special cider. Skali (cheers).
Name and address
- Kopparbergs Brewery,
- 714 82 Kopparberg,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019