Preserving Sugar 1Kg
- Preserving Sugar
- For more tips and recipes, visit tasteandsmile.co.uk
- Whether it's marmalades or jellies, preserving is a pleasure with Tate & Lyle Preserving Sugar.
- Its larger crystals dissolve more slowly, which reduces the risk of burning and means less front and stirring.
- Try more of our sugars
- Mayan Inspired Golden Caster - for marvellous meringues.
- Jam Sugar - for quick-setting, simple jams and jellies.
- Icing Sugar - for delicious dusting and buttercream.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Make it a sweeter situation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD - P
- Pack size: 1kg
Sugar: Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Name and address
- Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars.
- Questions or comments?
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to:
- Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars
- (No Postage Required)
- Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
1 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.95g|
|* Salt contents is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016