Tesco Cheese Burgers In Buns 505G
- Energy2098kJ 499kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 989.50kJ (235.60kcal)
- 2 Beef quarter pound burgers with sesame seed buns, a sachet of tomato relish and processed cheese slices.
- From Trusted Farms. We work in partnership with trusted farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef.
Beef Burgers, Seeded Bread Buns, Burger Relish, Processed Cheese Slices.
Beef Burgers contains: Beef (86%), Water, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Ginger), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Yeast Extract, Herbs (Thyme, Bay, Rosemary), Chilli Powder (Capsicum, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic).
Seeded Bread Buns contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Sesame Seed, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Burger Relish contains: Water, Sugar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Corn Starch, Tomato Paste, Red Pepper, Gherkin, White Onion, Green Pepper, Onion Purée, Citric Acid, Salt, Red Chilli Purée, Mustard Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Pimento Powder, Clove.
Processed Cheese Slices contains: Cheese (Milk), Water, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifying Salt (Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Trisodium Phosphate), Butter (Milk), Flavour Enhancer (Flavouring (Milk)), Milk Proteins, Colour (Beta-Carotene, Paprika Extract)
- Contains sesame seeds, milk, gluten, wheat and sulphites.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (212g**)|
|Energy||989.50kJ (235.60kcal)||2097.74kJ (499.47kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016