Maggi So Tender Italian Herbs Chicken 23G
- Energy1314kJ 311kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1856 kJ
- Seasoned Cooking Paper for Italian Herbs Chicken
- For more great meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- No oil needed
- Just add 4 chicken breasts
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 23g
Palm Oil (Palm Oil, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Onion, Herbs 10.9% (Basil (2.7%), Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme (1.4%), Oregano, Savory), Tomato, Vegetable Fibre (Pea, Chicory), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Flavourings, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Maize Starch, Black Pepper
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened use within 14 days and do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes, (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat). Do not add oil.
- 2 Use one seasoning paper per chicken breast. Open out the seasoning paper and place the chicken breast (150g) on the seasoned side. Fold the paper over to wrap the chicken. Press down firmly and flatten by hand to a maximum thickness of 2.5cm.
- See measuring guide below.
- 3 Place the wrapped chicken flat in the pan and cook for 10 minutes on each side. (Gas: low heat. Electric: half of maximum heat). Ensure the chicken is fully cooked and piping hot throughout.
- Thicker Portions may take longer to cook. If the seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only. This product is not suitable for use in the microwave, ovens, or the grill.
- Serves 4
- Serving Suggestion**
- Serve your chicken with new potatoes, green beans and carrots.
- **1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe pictured above; used as basis for per 100g as prepared
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
23 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as Sold||Per 100g as Prepared**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1856 kJ||325 kJ||1314 kJ||-|
|-||448 kcal||77 kcal||311 kcal||16%|
|of which: saturates||13.7g||0.2g||1.0g||5%|
|of which: sugars||10.4g||1.6g||6.7g||7%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe pictured above; used as basis for per 100g as prepared||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016