- Energy1381 kJ 328 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1818 kJ
- Seasoned Cooking Paper for Garlic Chicken.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Good to know
- Each of our Meal Suggestions contains 2 portions towards your 5 a Day.
- Seasoned cooking papers for tender chicken
- No need to add oil
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 23g
Garlic (18.5%), Palm Oil (Palm Oil, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Herbs and Spices (Coriander, Nutmeg, Black Pepper (0.9%), Turmeric, Parsley (2.4%), Curry Powder), Vegetable Fibre (Pea, Chicory), Tomato, Sugar, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- May contain Milk, Egg, Soya, Celery and Fish
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once open use within 14 days and do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes, (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat).
- Do not add oil.
- 2 Use one seasoning paper per chicken breast. Open out the seasoning paper and place the chicken breast (150g) on the seasoned side. Fold the paper over to wrap the chicken. Press down firmly and flatten by hand to a maximum thickness of 2.5cm.
- 3 Place the wrapped chicken portions flat in the pan and cook for 10 minutes on each side (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat). Ensure the chicken is fully cooked and piping hot throughout.
- Thicker Portions may take longer to cook. Enjoy your tender Garlic chicken with potato wedges and salad.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. This product is not suitable for use in the microwave, oven, or the grill. If the seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
23 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1818 kJ||359 kJ||1381 kJ||-|
|-||439 kcal||85 kcal||328 kcal||16%|
|of which: saturates||13.4g||0.4g||1.4g||7%|
|of which: sugars||8.1g||1.3g||5.2g||6%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016