- Energy1342kJ 319kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1823 kJ
- Seasoned Cooking Paper for Garlic Chicken.
- For more great meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- No oil needed
- Just add 4 chicken breasts
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 23g
Garlic (18.5%), Palm Oil (Palm Oil, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Herbs and Spices 7.8% (Coriander, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Parsley (2.4%), Curry Powder), Vegetable Fibre (Pea, Chicory), Tomato, Sugar, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened use within 14 days and do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes, (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat). Do not add oil.
- 2 Use one seasoning paper per chicken breast. Open out the seasoning paper and place the chicken breast (150g) on the seasoned side. Fold the paper over to wrap the chicken. Press down firmly and flatten by hand to a maximum thickness of 2.5cm. See measuring guide below.
- 3 Place the wrapped chicken flat in the pan and cook for 10 minutes on each side. (Gas: low heat. Electric: half of maximum heat). Ensure the chicken is fully cooked and piping hot throughout.
- Thicker Portions may take longer to cook. If the seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only. This product is not suitable for use in the microwave, ovens, or the grill.
- Serves 4
- Serving Suggestion**
- Serve your chicken with potato wedges and salad.
- **1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe pictured above; used as basis for per 100g as prepared
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
23 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as Sold||Per 100g as Prepared**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1823 kJ||409 kJ||1342 kJ||-|
|-||440 kcal||97 kcal||319 kcal||16%|
|of which: saturates||13.4g||0.4g||1.4g||7%|
|of which: sugars||8.1g||1.3g||4.1g||5%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe pictured above; used as basis for per 100g as prepared||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016