Horlicks Malted Food Drink 500G
- Energy794kJ 188kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values per 25g serve in 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- Malted Drink
- Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Delicious goodness packed with vitamins and minerals plus fibre.
- Source of vitamins A and C which helps support a healthy immune system.
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
- Rich in vitamin B5 which helps maintain normal mental performance.
- Its contents may settle during transit.
- Packed with 14 key nutrients
- Just add milk
- Free from artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
- Source of vitamins A and C which helps support a healthy immune system
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones
- Rich in vitamin B5 which helps maintain normal mental performance
Wheat 46% (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Niacin and Thiamin), Malted Wheat Flour), Malted Barley 26%, Dried Whey (Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Dried Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Vitamin Mix (Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Oxide
Once opened, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight., To enjoy the product at its best, use within 4 weeks of opening., Best Before End: See base
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- To make delicious Horlicks, simply spoon 2 heaped teaspoons (25g) of Horlicks into your mug and mix to a smooth paste with a little water, pour on 200ml of hot milk, stir well and enjoy.
- To microwave, simply follow the directions above with cold milk, microwave for 1 minute (800W). Stir well, heat for a further 30 seconds, stir again and enjoy.
Number of uses
20 This pack contains 20 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Name and address
- Freepost Aimia Foods.
- 03300414860 (local rate)
- Write to: Freepost Aimia Foods.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 1
Not suitable for babies under 1 year.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 25g serve in 200ml semi-skimmed milk||% NRV*||per 100g as sold||% NRV*|
|Energy, kJ/kcal||794 / 188||-||1559 / 368||-|
|of which saturates, g||2.7||-||1.8||-|
|of which sugars, g||20.8||-||44.5||-|
|Vitamin A, µg||283.5||35||978.0||122|
|Vitamin D, µg||4.6||92||18.5||370|
|Vitamin E, mg||3.1||26||12.2||102|
|Vitamin C, mg||22.3||28||73.3||92|
|Thiamin (Vit B1), mg||0.5||46||1.7||155|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2), mg||1.0||71||2.0||143|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.7||50||2.4||171|
|Folic Acid, µg||59.0||30||160.0||80|
|Vitamin B12, µg||2.2||88||1.2||48|
|Pantothenic acid (Vit B5), mg||3.2||53||7.3||122|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019