- Energy498kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 32g serve
- Instant Low Fat Malted Food Drink
- Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Delicious goodness packed with vitamins and minerals plus protein.
- Rich source of vitamins A and C which helps support a healthy immune system.
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
- Rich in vitamin B5 which helps maintain normal mental performance.
- 75% less fat than Horlicks Traditional, when made with semi skimmed milk.
- Its contents may settle during transit.
- Packed with 14 key nutrients
- Just add water
- Free from artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
- Rich source of vitamins A and C which helps support a healthy immune system
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones
- Rich in vitamin B5 which helps maintain normal mental performance
Wheat 33% (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Niacin and Thiamin), Malted Wheat Flour), Malted Barley 19%, Dried Skimmed Milk 13%, Dried Whey (Milk), Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Palm Oil, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Salt, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, E466), Vitamin Mix (Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12)
Once opened, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.To enjoy the product at its best, use within 4 weeks of opening. Best Before End: See base
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- To make delicious Horlicks, simply spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (32g) of Horlicks into your mug and mix to a smooth paste with a little water, pour on 200ml of hot water, stir well and enjoy.
Number of uses
This pack contains 15 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Name and address
- Freepost Aimia Foods.
- 03300414860 (local rate)
- Write to: Freepost Aimia Foods.
|Typical Values||Per 32g serve||% NRV*||per 100g||% NRV*|
|Energy, kJ/kcal||498 / 118||1556 / 367|
|of which saturates, g||0.5||1.5|
|of which sugars, g||15.8||49.2|
|Vitamin A, µg||264.0||33||825.0||103|
|Vitamin D, µg||5.0||100||15.7||314|
|Vitamin E, mg||3.6||30||11.3||94|
|Vitamin C, mg||24.0||30||75.0||94|
|Thiamin (Vit B1), mg||0.5||46||1.5||136|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2), mg||0.5||36||1.7||121|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.7||50||2.1||150|
|Folic Acid, µg||40.0||20||125.0||63|
|Vitamin B12, µg||0.9||36||2.9||116|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5), mg||2.0||33||6.2||103|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019