- Préférence 6.45 Brooklyn Copper Auburn
- Always be colour safe call us for advice on:
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- The new colour secret
- Préférence is legendary for its lustrous colour results, and fade-resistant formula. It now comes with a new precious High Shine Elixir.
- Simply add it to the mix.
- Experience the premium performance of Préférence, with colour radiance for up to 8 weeks.
- Improved fragrance for a better colour experience.
- If you are hesitating between two shades of Préférence, choose the lightest.
- If you have a lot of greys, this shade will cover perfectly.
- High shine conditioner
- Enriched with a UV filter and Vitamin E.
- Use week after week to leave colour lustrous and hair silky-soft.
- Group III Permanent haircolour
- How long does it last? Permanent colour
- Grey coverage: Perfect grey coverage
- Texture: Gel
- Development time: 30 minutes
- Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
- With high-shine elixir
- Fade-defiant premium colour
- Up to 8 weeks of lustrous colour
- Perfect grey coverage
- 1 Bottle of Colourant Gel 60ml e
- 1 Bottle of Developer Crème 60ml e
- 1 High Shine Conditioner 54ml e
- 1 High Shine Elixir 4.4ml e
- 1 Leaflet & 1 Pair of Professional Quality Gloves
Colourant Gel Formula No: 1086959, Aqua / Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-2 Oleamine, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropyl Cocoaspartamide, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Eugenol, 6-Hydroxyindole Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamin, Ammonium Acetate, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Resorcinol, Citronellol, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C161817/4, Developing Crème: Formula No: 178914, Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, F.I.L. Code: C13169/25, Colour Lock Conditioner: Formula No: 487419/A, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Geraniol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium, Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C18845/3, Hi-Shine Elixir: Formula No: 1089359, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, F.I.L. Code: C48976/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Test 48 hrs before use
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
Safety Instructions Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if: You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair. You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. You must do an allergy alert test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product (read and follow the instruction leaflet). Remember to buy this product in advance in order to do the allergy alert test 48 hours before use. The Developer Crème contains hydrogen peroxide The Colourant Gel contains: phenylenediamines, (toluenediamines), resorcinol and ammonia. Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them. Wear the gloves supplied in the box. Rinse hair well after application. Wait at least 2 weeks after bleaching, using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on the hair. Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant. Keep out of reach of children. Follow the instruction leaflet
1 x Colourant Kit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016