- Energy1579kJ 379kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1053kJ / 253kcal
- Part-boned duck filled with turkey and goose fillets and a gluten free pork, Bramley apple, blossom honey and sage stuffing, topped with bay leaves.
- Our Tesco Finest ducks, turkey and geese are reared by expert farmers we know and trust. These slow growing breeds are specially chosen for their succulence and rich, full flavour. We've complemented the meat with a stuffing made with British pork, Bramley apple, blossom honey and sage. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Partly deboned duck filled with succulent turkey and rich goose fillets.
- Pack size: 1.75kg
INGREDIENTS: Part-boned Duck (69%), Gluten Free Pork, Blossom Honey, Bramley Apple and Sage Stuffing (13%) [Pork, Bramley Apple [Apple, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)], Onion, Water, Dried Apple [Apple, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Blossom Honey, Sugar, Concentrated Apple Juice, Sage, Pea Fibre, Salt, Stabilisers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Ground Nutmeg, Cornflour, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dextrose], Turkey (10%), Goose (5%), Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 20-30 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Store joint in its packaging in the bottom of the refrigerator until required. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
Time: 2 hrs
Chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 2 Hours Remove sleeve and film lid. Place garnish to one side. Leave joint in its foil tray. Place on a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Replace the garnish 20 minutes before the end of cooking time. Allow to rest for 10 - 20 minutes before carving. No need to wash poultry before cooking. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Tray. Check Locally Pad. Not Yet Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled Sleeve. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1053kJ / 253kcal||1579kJ / 379kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions, with stuffing.||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019