- Energy689kJ 166kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1276kJ / 307kcal
- Pork chipolata sausages wrapped in oak smoked, dry cured streaky bacon rashers.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Selected cuts of outdoor bred British pork seasoned with pepper and wrapped in dry cured, smoked streaky bacon
- *Selected cuts of outdoor bred British pork seasoned with pepper and wrapped in dry cured, smoked streaky bacon
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Discovering wondrous festive tastes
- 100% British pork
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 222G
INGREDIENTS: Pork (96%), Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Herbs, White Sugar, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Nutmeg, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Filled into natural sheep casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for home freezing. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Remove all packaging.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 25-30 mins.
Place on a lightly greased baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Produced in the U.K. using pork from the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
Pack contains 3 servings
Sleeve. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City,
- AL7 1GA,
- Tesco Ireland Ltd.,
- Gresham House,
- Marine Road,
- Dun Laoghaire,
- Co. Dublin.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 chipolata sausage wraps (54g**)|
|Energy||1276kJ / 307kcal||689kJ / 166kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When grilled according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When grilled according to instructions 222g typically weighs 162g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020