Parra Alta Malbec 2.25 Litre
- Parra Alta is a traditional way to grow grapes, where the vines are tied to grow upwards through the canopy of the surrounding trees. This vibrant red, medium-bodied Malbec has delicate notes of berries with plum and cherry jam. Parra Alta is best served with red meats and pasta.
- Equivalent to 3 75cl Bottles
- 27 UK Units Per 2.25L box
- 1.5 UK Units Per 125ml glass
- Know Your Limits
- The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units a week.
- 88kcal/ 368 kJ Per 125ml
- Drink Responsibly
- For more facts: drinkaware.co.uk
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- Pack size: 2.25L
- Contains Sulphites
- Vibrant red with violet tones. Full bodied in style with intense aromas of blackberry and fresh raspberry with subtle vanilla oak. This vibrant red, medium bodied Malbec has delicate notes of berries with plum and cherry jam
Region of Origin
Trivento Bodegos y Viñedos S.A.
Type of Closure
- This wine is made in the classical way, with a warm ferment.
- Parra Alta is a traditional way to grow grapes, where the vines are tied to grow upwards through the surrounding trees.
- The Mendoza region has a dry continental climate and the soil is alluvial clay.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Stays fresh for six weeks from opening
Wine of Argentina
Number of uses
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas y Viñedos S.A,
- Packaged by:
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- DH9 7XP,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020