- Energy389kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 311kJ / 75kcal
- Sauvignon Blanc. Marlborough. Wine of New Zealand.
- This crisp, dry wine is a classic example of a concentrated and vibrant Sauvignon Blanc displaying powerful aromas and a lengthy finish. Sourced from Villa Maria's vineyards in the cool Marlborough region of New Zealand. Serve chilled with simple fresh seafood dishes or garden salads.
- Wine of Marlborough, New Zealand
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains sulphites and milk.The allergens in this product have changed.
- This crisp, dry and concentrated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is nothing short of sublime
Villa Maria Estate Ltd
- The 2018 vintage was warm and dry and fruit was harvested in pristine condition. Fruit from each vineyard was hand and machine harvested. Fermentation was conducted at 15°C with a yeast strain chosen to preserve the purity of fruit aromatics in the wine.
- In 1961, at the age of 21, Sir George Fistonich leased five acres of land from his father, planted one acre with grapes and started making wine under the name 'Villa Maria'. Still 100% New Zealand and family owned, Villa Maria Estate has gone from strength to strength over the last 50 years and is now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide
- Situated on the north-east coast of the South Island, Marlborough enjoys warm and sunny days, cooler nights and a long growing season. International demand for Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has allowed the region's wine industry to blossom. The Marlborough region is split into two river valleys, the Wairau in the north and Awatere further south. The Wairau Valley has lower rainfall and cooler temperatures and the Awatere Valley soils are drier and less fertile, naturally minimising grape yield.
Store in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to two years from purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Wine of New Zealand
Preparation and Usage
- Best with garden salads and fresh seafood, especially lobster.
Number of uses
Bottle. Recycle- Cap on
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City,
- AL7 1GA,
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||311kJ / 75kcal||389kJ / 94kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021