- Sauvignon Blanc. Marlborough. Wine of New Zealand.
- North Row Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc: This crisp dry wine is a classic example of a concentrated and vibrant Sauvignon Blanc displaying powerful aromas and lengthy finish. Sourced from Villa Maria Estate's vineyards in the cool Marlborough region of New Zealand. Serve chilled with simple fresh seafood dishes or garden salads. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.Contains milk and sulphites.
- This crisp, dry and concentrated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is nothing short of sublime
Region of Origin
Villa Maria Estate Ltd
Type of Closure
- The 2018 vintage was warm and dry and fruit was harvested in pristine condition. Fruit from each vineyard was hand and machine harvested. Fermentation was conducted at 15°C with a yeast strain chosen to preserve the purity of fruit aromatics in the wine.
- In 1961, at the age of 21, Sir George Fistonich leased five acres of land from his father, planted one acre with grapes and started making wine under the name 'Villa Maria'. Still 100% New Zealand and family owned, Villa Maria Estate has gone from strength to strength over the last 50 years and is now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide
- Situated on the north-east coast of the South Island, Marlborough enjoys warm and sunny days, cooler nights and a long growing season. International demand for Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has allowed the region's wine industry to blossom. The Marlborough region is split into two river valleys, the Wairau in the north and Awatere further south. The Wairau Valley has lower rainfall and cooler temperatures and the Awatere Valley soils are drier and less fertile, naturally minimising grape yield.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 2 years of purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||363kJ / 88kcal||453kJ / 109kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019