Tesco Finest North Row Vineyard Sauvignon 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc. Marlborough. Wine of New Zealand.
- North Row Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc: This crisp dry wine is a classic example of a concentrated and vibrant Sauvignon Blanc displaying powerful aromas and lengthy finish. Sourced from Villa Maria Estate's vineyards in the cool Marlborough region of New Zealand. Serve chilled with simple fresh seafood dishes or garden salads. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.Contains milk and sulphites.
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 2 years of purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||363kJ / 88kcal||453kJ / 109kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016