Tesco Finest Marlborough Pinot Noir 75Cl
- New Zealand Marlborough Pinot Noir 2017
- From renowned New Zealand producer Indevin comes this elegant Pinot Noir which enjoys a cool dry climate to harvest its juicy, dark fruit flavours. Thin grape skins give light colour to a red that has been oak aged to add subtle spice and a smooth finish. Ideal with turkey, pork and lighter meat dishes. Store in a cool, dark place and consider chilling in the summer.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Egg & Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Egg & Sulphites.
- This elegant Pinot Noir has juicy, dark fruit flavours. Thin grape skins give light colour to this red that has been oaked to add subtle spice and a smooth finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Fruity & medium bodied
- This brilliant Pinot Noir has been aged in French oak barrels to help mellow the grapes and allow for a smooth finish.
- New Zealand wine is renowned for its fresh, intense and vibrant flavours. The cool temperatures allows flavours to develop whilst retaining a fresh and well balanced acidity.
- Premium Pinot noir grapes grown on our Waihopai Valley vineyard in Marlborough, the vineyard sits at the foot of Mountains which creates a cooler climate for the growing of premium Pinot Noir grapes
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to one year from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||309kJ / 75kcal||386kJ / 93kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016