- Tempranillo - Red Spanish Wine
- This rich and fruity wine from Rioja is perfect with pasta, poultry and fresh light cheeses, grilled chicken, small bites (light cheese, grilled vegetables).
- The 2013 vintage won a Bronze Medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 and at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2015.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to Rioja winemaking (it's been around since 1959), alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, allows them to create modern twists on traditional methods, delivering progressive styles of Rioja that satisfy today's discerning modern palates and perfect for sharing with friends.
- Wine of Spain
- Award-winning Rioja
- Pack size: 187ml
- Contains Sulphites
- A cherry-red Rioja with intense rich flavours of ripe red cherries and strawberries, followed by sweet vanilla and spice.
Bodegas Campo Viejo
Type of Closure
- Grapes are fermented in vats at a controlled temperature of around 25ºC. Maceration with skins for approximately 12 days to deliver the colour of the wine. The wine then spends 4 months in American oak casks before rounding off its ageing in the bottle.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to authentic Rioja winemaking, alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, has allowed us to create modern twists on traditional methods to deliver progressive styles of Rioja that appeal to today's discerning palates.
- Undoubtedly one of the best wineries in the world, Bodegas Campo Viejo - located right in the heart of La Rioja, Northern Spain - we were the first Spanish winery to certify our carbon footprint to the ISO-14064 standard. At Campo Viejo we live by our Environment and Sustainability programme, which we first started over 10 years ago.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Name and address
- Bodegas Campo Viejo,
- Camino de la Puebla 50,
- La Rioja,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020