Tesco Trebbiano D'abruzzo 75Cl
- Trebbiano D' Abruzzo Denominazione D' Origine Protetta. Product of Italy
- Light fresh wine with flavours of citrus, delicate stone fruit and lime finish. Goes with fish and chips.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Contains sulphites
- Light fresh wine with flavours of citrus, delicate stone fruit and a lime finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- On arrival, grapes are de-stimmed and softly crushed with roller wine press and immediately addressed to soft presses obtaining the must. It is then cooled, floated and started to alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18° C. The wine obtained is stored in stainless steel tanks.
- Citra Winery was founded in 1973. It is located in the region of Abruzzo and is now one of the leading wineries in central Italy. CITRA is identified as a reliable partner and a producer of quality wines. Also for these reasons CITRA is represented in 50 countries around the world and our wines (produced by ourselves, no outsourcing) have been awarded at the most important international wine tasting competitions. We produce a complete range of excellent wines classified as DOP, IGP, Generic wine
- Abruzzo is one of loveliest regions in Italy.Born where the sea and the mountains meet, it is a land rich of a green mantle of natural parks and protected national reserve. It is bathed by the Mediterranean Sea and the special climatic conditions are the perfect nourishment for the vine, producing grapes of excellent quality from which originate superb wines, the pride and glory of the region, awarded in major national and international competitions and appreciated by millions of consumers.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase, once opened, consume within 3 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||302kJ (73kcal)||378kJ (91kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016